Thursday 17 June 2010

Anchorage Bikes Repair


We are sat in sisi's cafe in Anchorage having some fantastic coffee and chicken and bacon wraps. The Motorcycle Shop has taz's bike and they have got to be one of the most un organized BMW dealers I have come across. First they say they have the part and then they don't, they tell you to arrive at 9.30 am for your appointment to get your work done and they open after 10 am ! Four to five hours to change a chain a sprocket.? When you ask why it takes nearly all day they say "hey were fitting you in" I reply" I made an appointment with you guys ! If you couldn't do it just say"
You know I'm easy going but when travellers have to get extended accomodation because they lie about having the parts in, and they won't even look you in the eye and apologyse then it gets my back up.. I know this is Alaska but simple customer service is evident here, infact most of America excels in it so why can't these plonkers get their act together?

If I ever come by here again I will avoid this crew at all costs..

2 comments:

Joe Lloyd said...

Wow that's just super lame. Hope you aren't paying 4 hrs labour on that!

Anonymous said...

Nope one and a quarter hours work. They a did a reasonable job although it was too tight and we needed to loosen it off a little.